Saturday, December 17, 2011

my life, recently

loving fiona apple's "extraordinary machine" this week, compliments of rooming with Tavor at training:

I haven't been shopping for any new shoes and
I certainly haven't been spreading myself around
I still only travel by foot, and by foot it's a slow climb,
But I'm good at being uncomfortable, so
I can't stop changing all the time

i bought seeds this weekend... so hopefully i will soon have reports of thriving eggplant and basil!  ive never tried any gardening before, so it will be a bit of an adventure.  i cant believe there were no spinach seeds.  why, west africa, why??

So many good shirts can be found at the market.  I think im going to start buying them.

the closest thing i've found to a coffee shop!  instant coffee in a tin bowl, served on a leaf plate.  yay!

i want it

apparently some people dye their chickens pink to confuse the hawks.  i was on the run so i didnt get a good shot of them, but it was pretty confusing

1 comment:

  1. I laughed out loud when I read the front of that t-shirt.. I love Police.. hahaha, I also think those pink chickens are pretty cool, maybe that should catch on here int he states.

    ReplyDelete